Prettying up my kitchen has been on my mind lately, and now that summer is officially over, I'm thinking about making the house cosy and inviting for the coming months. Of course, the coming months will involve lots of time in the kitchen, and a few new things will go a long way to making it feel fresh and welcoming without spending a bucket-load.
Here's what's on my list...
1. Copper coated measuring cups - Sainsbury's
2. Himalayan Salt Grater & Board - Prep at Trouva
3. Marble Condiment Set With Spoons - Oliver Bonas
4. Belmont Glass Jar - Neptune
5. Gold Kitchen Paper Holder With Leather String - Holly's House
It looks like I'll be needing to do a much bigger post on kitchen accessories, because there are so many gorgeous things around! So consider this a taster - there will be more soon...
© Bianca Hall. All rights reserved.