This is my last gift guide for the season, and I'm combining Office & Garden. Perhaps it's because I long to have an office in the garden, or perhaps it's because I kind of am cultivating a little indoor garden in my studio. Don't know, but for some reason in my head they just go together. Just me? Again?
I've had a lot of fun putting all my gift guides together, and I hope you've enjoyed reading them. Perhaps you may have found a new to you shop or two. Let me know if you have!
So here are my best suggestions for those with green-fingered friends and family (or wannabe green-fingers), and those with a home office that like their desk to be filled with things that are beautiful and practical.
1. Alphabet Brush Pot - Pentreath & Hall
2. Midori Brass Pen - Clerkenwell London
3. Copper Watering Can - Nook
4. Baies Indoor & Outdoor Candle - Diptyque
5. Regency Caning Notebook - Pentreath & Hall
6. Secateurs - Labour And Wait
7. Self-watering Plant Pot - Lechuza (literally saved the life of my dying Fiddle Leaf Fig!)
8. Playtype Notebook - Design Museum
9. Hay Gold Tray - Amara
10. Skagerak Edge Pot - twentytwentyone
In case you missed my other gift guides you can find them here.