For textiles, go for animal prints, hides and natural fibres like jute, mud cloth, sheepskins and leather. Add some accessories like chunky ceramics and even trawl ebay for some fun African artifacts. For walls, a Juju hat is a total winner (watch out for moths though!) and maybe some abstract black and white art. If you want to add some furniture, you can never go wrong with a classic Safari Chair, like the one above from Aram Store, or check out Pamono for a fantastic vintage selection.
You can glam it up a bit by adding some brass accents (never a bad idea!) and go for more of a Glam Safari look.
Oh, and what about wall colour? Well, grey is on the out. So if you're thinking about changing your wall colour, hang in there because I'll be sharing my thoughts on that very soon, along with loads of colour suggestions.
1. Benni Rug - Plantation Rug Company
2. Cow Hide - City Cows
3. Jute and Leather Rug - French Connection Home
4. Albany Wood Bead Chandelier - Abigail Ahern
5. Fernanda Vase - Habitat
6.Viktigt Basket - Ikea
7. Juju Hat - Rockett St George
8. Safari Chair - Aram Store
9. Carpet Cushion - French Connection Home
10. Mudcloth Cushion - Hide & Seek London
11. Shaggy Palm Lamp - Abigail Ahern
12. Black Tyres Original Painting by Al Fears - Fears And Kahn
13. Etched Calabash Gourd Bowl - French Connection Home
14. Dunston Ceramic Elephant - Habitat