Accessories become all the more important when the room itself isn't great. They're a brilliant distraction:
'Hey, don't look at that crappy tiling job, look at this lovely urn with a thriving fern in it instead!'
'Don't look at that seen better days shower-head, look at this pretty fringed bathmat instead!'
And so on. Catch my drift?
Yes, I've had bathroom accessories on my mind big-time, so without further ado, I'm going to share them with you... (yes, I know, I'm SUCH a natural poet).
1. Marble Lidded Pot - The White Company
2. Large Decorative Sea Sponge - Pure Sponges
3. Stone Composite Urn - Primrose
4. Pebble Brixton Towels - Christy
5. Black Polyresin Coral Bowl - White Mint
6. Body Brush - Labour & Wait
7. Oval Vanity Mirror - Housing Units
8. Panthera Ceramic Bathroom Set - House of Hackney
9. Diamond Bath Mat - Graham & Green
10. Oil Reed Diffuser - Tom Dixon at Heals
Have a great weekend, and come back on Monday for my next gift guide, which focuses on cool, non-kid stuff for cool kids rooms. Because cool is pretty important when you're a kid.